SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL MISSIONS & EVANGELISM
AWAKEN AFRICA SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL MISSIONS AND EVANGELISM
The purpose of the school is to practically equip a new generation in the Word and the Spirit for supernatural, world changing mission and ministry.
We have designed this course specifically to focus on developing the skills and gifts necessary to effectively influence your context with the raw power and love of the gospel. After completing the school you will be ruined for normal and will have an insatiable hunger for revival in our generation.
Commencement and Conclusion Dates
June 8th - Aug 14th, 2020
Location and Accommodation
The school will be based in Hillcrest, Durban, South Africa. Students who need accomodation will be living together in a communal house for the 12 weeks the school runs.
Our school package includes the following.
- 10 week teaching course (topics covered below)
- Hands-on, practical cross-cultural ministry in local areas and communities
- Training in how to cast out demons, how to heal the sick, how to prophecy and how to preach the Gospel
- Personal discipleship and ministry from team leaders
- Transport for all ministry activities & airport pick up for international students
- A private game drive experience
- An Awaken Africa team T-Shirt
These extras will incur additional costs for those who choose to do them.
- A four-day missions trip to a rural African community
- Adventure weekends & activities (hiking, surfing, rock climbing, abseiling, spearfishing, crayfishing, dam fishing etc.)..
Prices of the School vary depending on the nation you are coming from. Please contact us for prices and payment info.
If you are an international student, please contact in regards to accommodation prices and weekly food estimates.
WHAT TO EXPECT AND COURSE INFORMATION
MONTH ONE: OUR SOURCE
1. Father heart - God is good
2. New covenant of grace
3. Sonship & identity
4. Union & intimacy
MONTH TWO: OUR POWER
1. Jesus the Word
2. The Holy Spirit
3. Power & authority (How to heal the sick)
4. The gifts of Spirit
MONTH THREE: OUR MISSION
1. Kingdom & warfare (How to cast out demons)
2. How to share your faith & preach the Gospel
3. Worldview & cultural freedom
4. Mobilising for mission & what next
WEEKLY SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Monday: Morning; teaching. - Afternoon; impartation and ministry. - Evening: Free
Tuesday: Morning; teaching. - Afternoon; personal processing. - Worship & Encounter
Wednesday: All day mission and ministry outreach - Evening: Free
Thursday: Morning; teaching. - Workshops. - Evening: Free
Friday: Morning; teaching. - Debrief and personal discipleship - Evening: Visit Youth Ministries
Saturday: Day off
Sunday: Day off / Visit Local Churches
TEACHERS AND LECTURERS